How to resolve Internal Power Error BSOD when upgrading to Win 10
The guide for How to resolve Internal Power Error BSOD when upgrading to Win 10
1. Enter Safe Mode (for detailed steps refer to Step 1-6 here)
7. Press Win+X and then select “Device Manager“.
8. Right-click “Display adapters/AMD Radeon R9 M275X” and then select “Properties“. Change to “Driver” tab and then click the Uninstall button.
9. Select “Delete the driver software for this device” and then click “OK” to uninstall AMD VGA driver 15.200.1046.2.
10. Restart the system and then install new AMD VGA driver 15.200.1050.0.